Marie Laveau (1794-1881) was the most famous voodoo queen that ever lived in old New Orleans. As such, she was often the center of juicy town gossip…
Not surprisingly, she had a few enemies too, but she didn’t ever let that bother her none, as she had more than a few tricks up her sleeve to deal with them. But we’ll get to that in a bit…
It was whispered, especially in her later years, that Marie consorted with Satan, who would appear to her in the form of snakes, goats and other beasts; that she was a thief, a blackmailer and a procuress; that she had been the more than willing mistress of a legion of men; and that she had committed murder. Most of this was negative propaganda circulated by her enemies and her rivals.
To many, Marie was a kind, charitable, almost saintly woman. For one thing, she tended to the war wounded brought back from the Battle of New Orleans in 1815. And she certainly wasn’t a mistress to anyone – she was far too much for anyone to handle!
Most of all, however, Marie was known as a powerful voodoo sorceress, who could – and did – help people with many aspects of their lives where they were having problems, including love, money and health.
She also knew full well how to drive off enemies, what with having more than a few of her own. For this she usually used the oil/potion of Four Thieves Vinegar.
If you need to get well rid of an enemy, why not follow Marie’s lead and use the following Four Thieves Vinegar spell to drive ’em out of town in a hurry.
This is what you do:
- Liberally smear Four Thieves Vinegar on your enemy’s doorknob, where they will be sure to touch it.
Now pour some Four Thieves Vinegar into a small bottle, along with the name of your enemy written in red on white paper.
- Now take the bottle and throw it as far as you can into a fast-running river or stream. As it drifts away, it will draw your enemy along with it. Soon enough you’ll find that they’ll leave your neighborhood – or even leave town altogether.
Latest posts by Pip de Belfry (see all)
- Magick working on the Feast of Saint Cyprian of Antioch - September 26, 2018
- How to remove a hex with a voodoo spiritual bath - September 25, 2018
- Voodoo spell to get rid of a pestering ex lover - September 24, 2018