The dandelion clock is a form of divination or fortune telling. It is great traditional way to discover whether your wishes will come true or not. Dandelions are out full force right now and many are going to seed. So you can try it today, or whenever the sun is out. This is what you do:
- Pick a dandelion that has gone to seed.
- Hold it up and blow hard on it.
- If all the seeds fly off, you will get your wish almost at once.
- If a few seeds remain, some time will pass before your wish is granted.
- If many seeds are left, your wish may not come true at all.
Latest posts by Doktor Snake (see all)
- Which phases of the moon are best for casting spells? - October 8, 2019
- Auras explained (And how you can see them for yourself) - October 8, 2019
- Why should you grow a beard? - October 5, 2019