Lunar charged water can be used to treat different areas of the body…
There is a lot to be said for the healing powers of water. According to some almanacs, each part of the body is ruled over by one of the astrological signs. Before you dismiss that as a load of baloney, in days gone by, medical physicians were expected to have a strong working knowledge of astrology. You can try charging a bottle of lunar charged water to treat different areas of the body, and I will give you the parts they apply to further down this post.
To charge your aqua vita, on the night of the Full Moon, fill a glass bottle of spring water, and place it outside so that it spends the night basking in the moonlight. In the morning, label the bottle with the appropriate sign – don’t forget to do this step, as it can be difficult to know what you’ve charged to use where unless you organize yourself to do this part.
When the need arises, you can use your charged waters to treat areas of the body as follows:
- Capricorn – knees and bones
- Aquarius – calves, ankles, circulatory and glandular systems
- Pisces – feet
- Aries – head
- Taurus – neck, throat, shoulders
- Gemini – lungs, hands, arms
- Cancer – breasts, stomach
- Leo – heart, solar plexus
- Virgo – digestive system
- Libra – kidneys, back
- Scorpio – reproductive and eliminatory organs
- Sagittarius – thighs
Obviously, this is not intended to replace medical advice, but it can be an interesting experiment to try. If you wish, the water can be frozen too so that it is available to use all year round.
Latest posts by Pip de Belfry (see all)
- Keeping your lover faithful with a voodoo no-stray spell - January 25, 2019
- Top six voodoo spells to get a job - November 20, 2018
- Gambling spells to pull BIG wins in the gambling house and lotteries - November 14, 2018