If an enemy is causing you grief, try the following ritual to cross or hex them.
- Sprinkle some bat’s blood powder on a piece of parchment paper. Fold it in half, remembering to fold the paper away from you, otherwise you run the risk of drawing the crossing to yourself, and ain’t nobody got time for that!
- Fold it in half again, still folding away from yourself. You should now have a nice little packet, which you need to seal with red sealing wax.
- If you can get an item from your enemy to tie it with, like a shoelace or somesuch, so much the better, as it will increase the power of the working.
If you don’t have any sealing wax, carefully drip some molten wax from a red candle onto whatever you have used to tie the package, and once the wax has dried, scratch your enemy’s initials into it, using a new nail.
Bury your little magick bombshell on your enemy’s property after nightfall-or better still, hide it in his or her house if you have legitimate access to it. Being placed closer to your enemy, the magick will be that much stronger.
Pretty soon, you can be sure that your enemy will feel the effect of the hex, and you can rest assured that they won’t come around bothering you any more.
Latest posts by Pip de Belfry (see all)
- Top six voodoo spells to get a job - November 20, 2018
- Gambling spells to pull BIG wins in the gambling house and lotteries - November 14, 2018
- Spiritual bath with mugwort for vivid dreams - November 1, 2018