In the wrong place at the wrong time? You could come into contact with a coronavirus carrier. Instead get in the right place at the right time with voodoo.
Who knows what’s going on with Coronavirus / COVID-19. It could be man made in a bio-weapons lab, and possibly purposely released into the wild. Maybe to hit China’s economy which some might have seen as becoming too dominant. It could have been released accidentally or stolen by Chinese agents from Canada. Some say it originated in the U.S. and not China. It could have been released to usher in a global digital currency, while the current economy is allowed to go into catastrophic meltdown (it has been on life-support since 2008).
Or Coronavirus might have been natural, like any other virus that mutates into pandemic proportions.
Whatever the truth, we know one thing for sure – you don’t want to catch coronavirus.
So what can you do to avoid catching the virus?
On a practical level, you need to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds after going out. If you want you can use antibacterial handwash, but bear in mind that coronavirus is a virus, not bacteria. The main thing is to wash your hands thoroughly. And when you are out and about, try to avoid touching your face – nose and mouth. And also avoid rubbing your eyes.
If you have to travel daily on public transport, like subways, buses, trains or planes, the threat of being exposed to coronavirus is much higher. A lot of people are buying face masks, but experts say these are mostly useless. But they may make you feel more confident, rather than fearful, and this is a good thing in terms of immunity.
Another thing you can do is take supplements. Such as:
- Vitamin D3 – 2,000IU daily, some take 10,000IU daily.
- Vitamin C – 2,000mg daily, though some take 10,000mg or more daily (if you do this, take the 10,000mg throughout the day, not all at once.
- Zinc – 50 to 100mg daily.
- Vitamin A – 1,000 / 2,000mg daily.
- Vitamin E – 800IU daily.
- Vitamin B6 – 100mg daily.
That’s just a small selection of key supplements you can take each day (I take a few more than that, including Time Health Mushroom Complex 6, which seems to bring more energy and mental clarity). They’ll protect you from bugs in general and will boost your immunity. If you do get a bug, like the common cold, the symptoms will be a lot milder. You might not even have a cough or cold symptoms, and will just feel off-color and tired, and that’s it. Bear in mind, this level of immunity may take a few months of daily supplementation to fully kick in.
And with coronavirus, if you do catch it, with a bit of luck you’ll find the symptoms are minor. But ideally, your immune system will fight it off and you wont contract it.
So how can you use voodoo to avoid catching coronavirus altogether?
This would be about using magick to keep yourself in the right place at the right time – as in not coming into contact with anybody infected with coronavirus. My advice is you use voodoo mindpower each day before you go out, or first thing in the morning, or in the evening. You could do something alone the following lines:
- At a quiet time, sit in your favorite armchair, and relax both your mind and body. Take a few deep breaths, feel the cares of the day fading away.
- Now visualize one of your favorite places to go and relax. This could be a city park on a summer’s day. Somewhere inspiriting out in the countryside. Or whatever. You will know the place that relaxes you most and makes you feel good.
- In your mind’s eye, go to this place. Just walk around and let whatever comes into your mind come. Don’t try to control what you see or who appears. Even an animal might appear. Or a bird. And they might talk to you or communicate with you in some way. Let this happen.
- Now focus your mind on gaining the numinous (occult) energy you need to protect yourself from contracting coronavirus. You might feel waves of energy radiating into you from the universe (or multiverse), empowering you and boosting your immune system. You may also feel that this energy will protect you by keeping you in the right place at the right time to avoid coming into contact with carriers of coronavirus.
- Finally, when you feel you are done, bring yourself back into the everyday world and take a few more deep breaths, stretch a bit, then go about your day.
The above measures will bring you a fighting chance of avoiding contracting coronavirus. And if you do catch it, they should reduce the symptoms and you’ll get through it without too much pain and inconvenience. Nothing is foolproof, but it’s worth taking these practical precautions.