Marie Laveau certainly knew a thing or two about whipping up a storm with her voodoo spells, and this one reputedly comes straight from the workings of the New Orleans voodoo queen herself.
It will make the one you love come running to you and have them worshiping at your feet. It’s easily prepared by mixing the following ingredients (and don’t forget to mix a little sprinkle of love in there while you work this conjure):
- ½ teaspoon of Archangel herb
- 1 teaspoon of Lovers incense
- 1 teaspoon of Spearmint (which also makes a great tea or tissane if you grow it fresh in your garden)
Here’s what you need to do …
♠ Take a nice piece of parchment paper and write your prospective lover’s name on it seven times in either your own blood (be careful if you choose this method) or Dove’s Blood ink.
♠ Place the parchment paper, herbs and incense in an empty, cleaned out steel can (a baked bean tin would be ideal, or if you prefer to be a little more romantic, maybe use a peaches tin).
♠ Now take it outside into the open. Set fire to the contents while concentrating on your prospective lover, and wait until everything has burnt to ashes.
♠ When this is done and dusted, collect the ashes together and put them inside a nice little red flannel drawstring bag. Tie the bag securely, and hang it around your neck on a white cotton string.
This voodoo love charm will render the one you love unable to resist, and don’t be surprised if marriage is the end result…
Latest posts by Pip de Belfry (see all)
- Keeping your lover faithful with a voodoo no-stray spell - January 25, 2019
- Top six voodoo spells to get a job - November 20, 2018
- Gambling spells to pull BIG wins in the gambling house and lotteries - November 14, 2018