If you’ve lent someone money, and they are “forgetful” about paying it back – and let’s face it, it’s happened to most of us at some time – here’s a way to jog their memory using a voodoo spell. It’s also worth remembering that statistics show that if a debtor hasn’t paid you back within 90 days, they’re unlikely to do so willingly, so a gentle touch of voodoo aided persuasion may be just the tool you need.
Here’s what you do:
- Dust a handful of nails with some powdered Shame-Weed (a Jamaican plant). This makes the debtor feel ashamed for not paying their dues.
- Get some dried wasp stingers-these will “sting” their mind into taking action and paying up.
- Procure some dried dauber’s nests – these will make your debtor “itching” to see you and settle the score.
- Using the dusted nails, drive these items into a Black Locust tree in the shape of a cross. The cross “draws” what you are owed from all directions.
Do this, and it will only be a short time before your debtor comes to you and pays you in full.
The items required are available from Botanicas and spiritual stores or through online outlets.
Latest posts by Doc (see all)
- How can I get my lover back? I’ve changed my ways, is there any voodoo that can help me? - January 28, 2019
- Break a spell with the best ever voodoo hex removal mojo hand - January 24, 2019
- Diagnosing a hex with a spirit pendulum - January 23, 2019