WARNING: For use ONLY in exceptional circumstances.
If someone is doing you or someone close to you serious harm, this old-time voodoo curse could be just the remedy that you’re looking for. Just warning the evil doer that you are prepared to do it may well be enough to have them on their knees begging for mercy.
The Black Curse of Death was devised by the 19th century new Orleans voodooist Doctor Alexander. It’s best performed at midnight, when the moon is full.
First take a piece of parchment paper and using Dove’s Blood Ink write the name of your enemy on it. Then place it in an incense burner.
Carefully blend together the following ingredients:
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary (crushed)
- 4 teaspoons of Frankincense
- 6 teaspoons of Lavender incense
- 2 teaspoons of Myrrh incense
- 4 teaspoons of Orris Root powder
- 1 teaspoon of patchouli leaves (crushed)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Saltpeter
- 6 teaspoons of Sandalwood incense
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (crushed)
Once this is done, take some Dragon’s Blood Incense and use it to draw a circle around your incense burner. Then lay a piece of magnetic Lodestone in front of it. Pour a little of the above mixture, along with some Dragon’s Blood Incense into the burner and light it. As the mixture and the parchment burn, spend some time visualizing the many ways that your enemy could meet their demise. Then go to bed leaving the mixture to smolder.
“Do this for seven nights” advised Doctor Alexander, “and your enemy will be destroyed.”
To further empower the voodoo hex, the good Doctor also suggested placing a little of the mixture in a red flannel bag (mojo bag), and throwing it onto the property of your enemy.
It has to be remembered though that this working is ONLY for use in extreme circumstances, as if you use it without reason, the working may very well come back on you.
Latest posts by Pip de Belfry (see all)
- Keeping your lover faithful with a voodoo no-stray spell - January 25, 2019
- Top six voodoo spells to get a job - November 20, 2018
- Gambling spells to pull BIG wins in the gambling house and lotteries - November 14, 2018