Potent, high strength elite voodoo spells. Cast in the graveyard or at the crossroads, at the dead of night, to get the job done fast!
Dominate a man or woman, banish evil spirits, remove a hex or curse, gain personal power and wealth, clear blockages, attract luck and good fortune.
Elite Voodoo spells are top powered, pedal-to-the-metal spellworkings which bring a huge amount of strength to the table. They are typically used when other spellcasters have failed you. Doktor Snake performs the ritual at various places of power local to him, usually over a number of days. They are best used for extremely difficult cases and situations – or where speed is of the essence.
Our Elite Voodoo Spells include: The Domination Sack – for women only – to bend a man to your will. The Devil’s Tin, which brings devastating power to the table, and can be used for all situations however complex. And The Extreme Curse Remover, which will break any curse or evil working.
We will often advise an Elite Voodoo Spell when we feel a situation is highly complex and requires much more power.
Here’s how Elite Voodoo Spells work
- Firstly you order your Spellworking, through the website. If you are unsure about which one to order just email us and we’ll advise on the best one for you.
- We will then email you a questionnaire to ask you for your details. So these are things like: your name, date of birth and photos, if you have them. Plus details of your case.
- Doktor Snake will then configure the optimal date for your Elite Voodoo Spell. So this is the date that is the most powerful for your ritual.
- He will then carry out the ritual, on your behalf, at a specially chosen place of power.
- After that, Doktor Snake will be in touch to let you know how everything went and what to expect next.
- We will then mail your items to you using secure and tracked post.
- With an Elite Voodoo Spell you will receive your order, plus a letter telling you what to do next.
- After that we ask you to update us on how all is going and will advise you and answer any questions as the work progresses.